CROWN HOPE HAS THE TRADITIONAL STRENGTH OF AN INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS.
• Emphasis is placed on self-discipline and the development of Christian character within a clear structure of our school values
• High level of School and teacher aspirations for all students
• Concentration upon the achievement of the highest possible standard in every discipline.
• A system of quick intervention and support through low teacher to student ratio.
• Teaching method: contemporary and Montessori approaches.
Excellent facilities and tailor-made after school and weekend activities
• Compulsory formal homework, quarterly formative and summative assessments
• Promotion/ Grading: Advancement to new unit of courses of work or grade level is not permitted until testing demonstrates that the student have a good comprehension of essential concepts contained within previous course works.
• There is an annual award day for academic excellence, character virtues and graduation.
• High standard of moral behaviour, good manners and respect for others is expected from all students.
• A dress code is also published and a high standard of appearance is expected in and out of school.