- FEES ARE PAID TERMLY / THREE INSTALMENTS / SPREAD OUT ( THERE IS AN ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE ON INSTALMENT AND SPREAD OUT PAYMENT PLAN)
- CAPITAL LEVY: ALL STUDENTS ARE BILLED A CAPITAL LEVY PER ANNUM
- NOTE: THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RAISE THE SCALE OF FEES DURING THE COURSE OF THE YEAR. IN SUCH INSTANCES ADVANCE NOTICE SHALL BE GIVEN TO PARENTS AND GUARDIAN
- PARENTS OR GUARDIAN OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS PAY THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEE.
* ALL TUITION FEES, DISCOUNTS, BURSARY AND SCHOLARSHIP ARE OBTAINED AT THE ADMISSION OFFICE DUE TO MEANS TESTING.
OTHER CHARGES, EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND AFTER SCHOOL BOOSTER CLASSES FEES CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE ADMISSION OFFICE :
|. BOOSTER iMATHS AND LANG CLASSES (OPTIONAL)|
|. INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP REFERRAL AND EXAM. PREPARATION CLASSES - (OPTIONAL)|
|. PERFORMING ART ( VOICE TRAINING, CHOREOGRAPHY & DRAMA ) - (OPTIONAL)|
. INDIVIDUAL INSTRUMENTS (VIOLIN, PAINO, DRUM & GUITAR) - (OPTIONAL)
. GIFTED ART CLASSES (FINE ART) (OPTIONAL)
|. TRANSPORTATION - DEPENDING ON THE ZONE|
|. TRANSITIONAL PREPARATIONS PRIMARY TO SECONDARY TO A LEVEL LINKS|
|. TEXTBOOKS FOR TRANSITIONAL PREP.|
Parents should note that fees are payable in advance on or before the first day of each term / statutory dates of each month. The management reserves the right to charge on late payment and deferred payments. All payments are made by standing order or bank transfer.
A full term’s notice is required in the event of withdrawal. This notice must be given in writing, and must be received before the first day of term to which it refers. If such notice is not given, then a term’s fee must be paid in lieu of such notice.
The board of directors reserve the right to increase fees without notice, though every effort is made to give at least one term’s notice. Fees are not refundable where there has been an acceptance or commencement of lessons. Parents are responsible for tuition payments even when children are not in attendance due to family engagement or illness.
While two (or more) siblings are at CHIA, reduction of 5%-10% is made in the fees of the younger child.
A special fee reduction apply to pastors, missionaries’ children of 10% (in total)